TEL (804) 318-3686 FAX (703) 991-7133
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED QAQC
Copyright 2012: QAQC Lab | Particle Measurement System | All rights reserved.
EQUIPMENT FOR QUALITY CONTROL AND R&D
Telephone (804) 318-3686
Toll Free US (866) 244 1578
Fax (703) 991-7133
Hours 8 AM - 6 PM EST
INTERNATIONAL & DOMESTIC SALES
CUSTOMER SERVICE * SALES * TECHNICAL SUPPORT
UD MASTER SAMPLER (Meets FDA Guidelines)
The patented U-D Master is designed for multilevel,
low volume sampling in the pharmaceutical industry.
It is ideal for use with free flowing powders.
different volumes can be sampled.
The sampler is available in two convenient diameters:
-25mm (Standard U-D Master)
-13mm (Micro U-D Master) (Please contact us for info).
• Manufactured from 316 stainless steel
• Satin polish (Ra< 1microns)
• Take Multiple Samples from the same Point
• Range of sampler lengths
• Change the sample volume by changing the insert
• Special finishes and materials of construction available on request.
Sample Inserts are available in a range
of sizes from 0.1ml to 4.0ml, plus blank inserts
More than one sample can be taken from
the same sampling point
(See double or triple styles).
1. Select the correct volume Inserts and fit them
into the Inner Rod.
2. Slide the assembled Inner Rod into the Outer Sleeve
at the lowest sampling level
3. Insert the sampler into the product, turn the handle
to expose the sampling cells to the product.
4. Double and Triple Style samplers - pull the handle to
the next level to expose the next set of sampling cells.
5. Turn the handle so no Sampling Inserts are exposed then
remove the sampler from the product.
6. Remove the Inner Rod from the Outer Sleeve, the
individual sampling inserts can then be easily
removed for analysis.
Raise the Inner Rod to the
Second sampling position
Sample Inserts are stamped with their volume for easy identification
TECHNICAL SERVICES FOR
TELEPHONE (804) 318-3686
TOLL FREE (866) 244-1578
COMPLETE INTERACTIVE SAMPLER CATALOGUE